Our office hours (or cabin viewing) are:
Monday to Thursday 8.30 to 4.30.
Friday 8.30 to 4pm.
Saturday 9 to 12.30.
Saturday afternoon and Sunday by appointment only.
Built to exacting standards by qualified trades-people and from top quality materials, your CABINS TO GO Ltd portable cabin will look good year in and year out. And they are virtually maintenance free.
All cabins come with a two year warranty, which covers all materials and workmanship. Our cabins include the following features:
- Treated timber floor and sub-floor that can't rust and will not rot. (Ideal for coastal New Zealand).
- Palliside, shadowclad or corrugated exterior cladding - natural good looks that last.
- Curved, stylish, corrugated Zincalume roofing.
- Full BATTS Insulation to residential standards - warm in winter, cool in summer.
- Low Maintenance aluminium windows and door as available in a range of colours and sizes with a choice of cladding, Palliside, Shadclad, or Corroagated BabyIron in a range of colours or wood grain look.
No detail is overlooked. All cabins wired to housing standard and come with interior and exterior lighting, plenty of power points, and a 10m electrical lead.
Quality fixtures and fittings are used throughout, including (where applicable) continuous gas hot water heating, laminate bench tops, stainless sinks, moulded fibreglass showers, mixer taps and chemical or dual flush toilets.
All cabins can be trailerised making relocation a breeze.
The following list is a sample of our cabins, which will give an idea of the range of cabins available. Click on the cabin link to view details for each cabin. Each cabin can be customised with specific features to your requirements and budget. Discuss your requirements with us and try our free quote and design service.
Note: all prices (incl GST) are subject to change without notice and are dependent upon final specifications and based upon pickup from Whangaparaoa.
- Professionally built cabins
- Fully insulated to residential standards
- Quality long lasting materials
- Portable for easy relocation
- Deck and entrance stairs *
- Lockable main entrance
- Curtains *
- Smoke alarm *
- Connection for water supply from standard hose !
- Power supply from standard power outlets via caravan connection. A 10m safety approved caravan to three pin plug cable is provided with each cabin !
- Chemical toilet *
- Shower * !
- Sink * !
- Continuous gas heated hot water * !
- Stove with two elements *
* - optional items depending upon cabin model.
! - Specific site requirements.
Click video to play.
Adding to your home can be costly and frustrating, especially when you know you won't always need the extra room!
Are you maybe looking for a holiday home or a rental property but finding it hard to justify the investment?
There is an alternative - CABINS TO GO portable cabins, check out our range.
Cabins To Go Ltd is owned and operated by Marcel and Karen Bakker who celebrated 10 years of successful business in 2010, in addition to selling cabins - rental cabins are also available. Read more about our company in our profile.
Our cabins are portable low maintenance cabins, built to last and, best of all, - affordable. They look great in any situation and can be ready to move into in a couple of hours. All cabins can be trailerised making relocation a breeze.
Cabins To Go have designed a new cabin feature slide out bays which allow for expandable cabin room. Ideal for sites with narrow driveways.
Due to numerous requests we have designed and released a range of caravans.
Cabins To Go have a genuine business opportunity that can grow to whatever level you want, great returns in a sound business venture.
Due to on going demand Cabins To Go, have exclusive business opportunities in a number of regional areas.