Built to high standards and finish by qualified trades-people and from top quality materials, your CABINS TO GO portable cabin will look good year in and year out. And they are virtually maintenance free.
All cabins come with a two year warranty, which covers all materials and workmanship.
Our cabins include the following features:
- Treated timber floor and sub-floor that can't rust and will not rot. (Ideal for coastal New Zealand).
- Shadow Clad exterior cladding - natural good looks that last.
- Curved, stylish, corrugated Zincalume roofing.
- Full BATTS Insulation to residential standards - warm in winter, cool in summer.
- Low Maintenance aluminium windows and door as available in a range of colours and sizes with a choice of cladding, Palliside, Shadclad, or Corroagated BabyIron in a range of colours or wood grain look.
No detail is overlooked. All cabins wired to housing standard and come with interior and exterior lighting, plenty of power points, and a 10m electrical lead.
Quality fixtures and fittings are used throughout, including (where applicable), continuous gas hot water heating, laminate bench tops, stainless sinks, moulded fibregalss showers, mixer taps and chemical or dual flush toilets.
All cabins can be trailerised making relocation a breeze.
The following list is a sample of our cabins, which will give an idea of the range of cabins available. Click on the cabin link to view details for each cabin. Each cabin can be customised with specific features to your requirements and budget. Discuss your requirements with us and try our free quote and design service.
Note: all prices (incl GST) are subject to change without notice and are dependent upon final specification, based upon pickup from our yards. Delivery can be arranged any where in NZ - simply discuss your requirements with us.
|Shower||WC||kitchen or Kitchette||Bathroom||Deck|
You can view our cabins on our premises during the following hours or contact us to arrange alternative time:
Monday to Thursday 8.30 to 4.30.
Friday 8.30 to 4pm.
Saturday 9 to 12.30.
Saturday afternoon and Sunday by appointment only.
|< Prev||Next >|